My New Years Resolutions for my Art

Happy New Year !   Since it’s almost 2012, most are thinking of resolutions they will make. This is a time both of reflection of the pa...

fireworks-newyears-resolution

Happy New Year!

 

Since it’s almost 2012, most are thinking of resolutions they will make.

This is a time both of reflection of the past year, and planning ahead for the future.

 

 

 

As for myself, I am contemplating several, in regards to my artwork.

 

My 2012 New Years Artist Resolutions

  • To paint more…


    … whether it be my abstract realism styles, or commission projects. I feel I still have so many untapped ideas and expressions in this “little brain of mine”. I look forward to revealing these onto my canvas.

 

  • To draw more of my abstract drawings


    I have been told I have a particular style all my own. I want to continue to develop this, and see where it leads me in for my art.

  • To complete more portrait drawings…


    …whether it be family and friends, or portrait commissions. Also, I would like to become more skilled at drawing and painting portraits.

    I think I still have so much to learn.

    three_sisters_drawing_haiir_pencil_art_group_portrait_graphite vanessa_reflection_three_pictures_girl_cat_hands_art_portrait_drawing_artist

  • To help fellow artists through my art blog


    At ArtPromotivate I am assisting my artist friends by giving them advice and tips that I have learned to effectively promote art online.

  • To commit myself to forging relationships and alliances within the art community

     
    I realize that there are many struggling artists in the world and online. I want to encourage and motivate them to get their artworks into the hands of art buyers.

    The first step of that goal is through the Artist Spotlite at ArtProMotivate.

What are your resolutions for your art?

Please leave a comment below…

… and I hope you have a successful, safe, and prosperous new year!

COMMENTS

BLOGGER
Name

abstract acrylic painting art competitions art diary art prints art promotion articles boats drawing fishery icebergs inspiration newfoundland news oil painting paintings pet painting photography portraits progress rock painting seascape surreal tutorials update wildlife art
false
ltr
item
Graham Matthews: My New Years Resolutions for my Art
My New Years Resolutions for my Art
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEipL7wt9W_8qb4QJmv_n8dK1JfCdKl9gFZxzj0_MQ5caMhjdR-de7eh7-HSS1ARvBynOR_hYsjeLwMeYPTgr3auqoO-U7MmPYGWlzXqcI8q2ZXtrRg-k3uao-XIjLXSPkDZtHVZm_PW0iA/?imgmax=800
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEipL7wt9W_8qb4QJmv_n8dK1JfCdKl9gFZxzj0_MQ5caMhjdR-de7eh7-HSS1ARvBynOR_hYsjeLwMeYPTgr3auqoO-U7MmPYGWlzXqcI8q2ZXtrRg-k3uao-XIjLXSPkDZtHVZm_PW0iA/s72-c/?imgmax=800
Graham Matthews
https://grahammatthewsart.blogspot.com/2011/12/my-new-years-resolutions-for-my-art.html
https://grahammatthewsart.blogspot.com/
https://grahammatthewsart.blogspot.com/
https://grahammatthewsart.blogspot.com/2011/12/my-new-years-resolutions-for-my-art.html
true
6749287200691343455
UTF-8
Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy