The Purpose of my Art-Blog and Art Promotion

My Art-Blog Statement of Purpose The purpose of this artblog is to display some of my artworks and to give a brief explanation of them f...

My Art-Blog Statement of Purpose


The purpose of this artblog is to display some of my artworks and to give a brief explanation of them for my readers. I am trying to give insights into my methods of producing artworks as well as my thought process.


Promoting Art Online



I have decided to branch out a little and give my humble readers tips on promoting art online. This is something I have been doing a long time and have learned much on the subject. I will be discussing subjects such as setting up an art-blog, places online to promote your artworks, and setting up artist fan-pages on Google+ and Facebook. These are big topics and I may do a series of articles on each one.


Don't worry, I will be still posting some of my drawings and paintings here. That is after all primarily what this blog is about.



Tidal Mosaic Drawing


Tidal Mosaic
Pen and Ink on Paper
8" by 10"



Art Feedback and Artist Contributions



Thank-you to all my readers for subscribing. If you have any thoughts you would like to share please place them below in the comments form. I love feedback about my work, whether positive or negative.


If you would like to help me in my endeavors by contributing an original article on a subject related to this site, please let me know.... my email is gmatthews9 @gmail.com (without the space). Artists can even submit me their artworks along with a short bio, and I will write a review on it. I will include links to wherever you display your art online in all cases.



Famous Art-Blogs

There are many popular artblogs in the blogosphere.
You may want to check out these famous ones:


Making a Mark
Drawn! The Illustration and Cartooning Blog
Art Fag City

Have a great week!


:)

COMMENTS

BLOGGER: 1
Loading...
Name

abstract acrylic painting art competitions art diary art prints art promotion articles boats drawing fishery icebergs inspiration newfoundland news oil painting paintings pet painting photography portraits progress rock painting seascape surreal tutorials update wildlife art
false
ltr
item
Graham Matthews: The Purpose of my Art-Blog and Art Promotion
The Purpose of my Art-Blog and Art Promotion
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhEkE4n1n96R-m86ITABXnoBR-iWBE5MSt-81RAfwICO4Hhirp7BpnkBpiXT5Q6M_QAHnb0Rgidu6KT9fFQzrTKHkyAR5oJge0eISzebRIdjU9GjWVFenaiaMHinFN7NZmfFNAO9AKwjOY/s320/tidal_mosaic_glass_window_drawing_art.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhEkE4n1n96R-m86ITABXnoBR-iWBE5MSt-81RAfwICO4Hhirp7BpnkBpiXT5Q6M_QAHnb0Rgidu6KT9fFQzrTKHkyAR5oJge0eISzebRIdjU9GjWVFenaiaMHinFN7NZmfFNAO9AKwjOY/s72-c/tidal_mosaic_glass_window_drawing_art.jpg
Graham Matthews
https://grahammatthewsart.blogspot.com/2011/12/purpose-of-my-art-blog-and-art.html
https://grahammatthewsart.blogspot.com/
https://grahammatthewsart.blogspot.com/
https://grahammatthewsart.blogspot.com/2011/12/purpose-of-my-art-blog-and-art.html
true
6749287200691343455
UTF-8
Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy